Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mattel 1:64 Scale Hot Wheels 1966 Batmobile

Wow, I almost didn't post anything today. Today our featured Batmobile is the Mattel 1:64  Scale Hot Wheels 1966 Batmobile (I simply cannot get enough of this fabulous car!!). I had taken my usual slew of photos and started getting them ready when I noticed that most of them were actually w-a-y out of focus. Don't know how I missed that but hey, one has to realize that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue. Today I was the statue! So I retook the photos and spent the rest of the day working on another project. Which brings me to my next point - next week we'll be taking a break from Batman and company to feature a little something else. For those who like the Sunday comics stuff I believe you'll get a kick out of it. This is our smallest Batmobile featured to-date. It's funny how the Hot Wheels line in general started as these diminutive 1:64 scale vehicles and has grown to include a wide variety of scales - all the way up to 1:18. Enjoy!