Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Louis Marx & Company Cars Of The Future - Gray Car #4

Well, with a little interruption to the schedule (are blogs s'posed to have schedules?) we finally put a cap to our look at repo Marx Cars of the Future in gray - car #4. I do have several other sets in different colors but am reluctant to post them as we could potentially be looking at the same four cars for months on end.  Now, from what I've been able to determine, none of the repo cars were issued in bright, playful colors like some other repo Marx stuff I've seen out there. And in fact, I've never noticed an original Marx Future Car from this series in really bright colors either. I have seen smaller Marx space cars in bright colors though.

I'm not sure yet what I'll post next by way of space stuff so just stay tuned to this station! Enjoy!