Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Milwaukee Road Post Card with Hiawatha #2

What a week. I know I said things were going to slow down around here but I'd like to do it on my own terms and not have technology slow me down. After a long frustrating period of fighting with my old modem and router (constantly unplugging and re-plugging in the devices to boot them up and get them running again) we finally got an upgraded modem/router combo. I decided on the Motorola SURFboard SBG6580 and  it's nice to be able to sit at the computer for a whole 15 minutes in a row and not have to re-start the Internet.

It's been awhile since we've posted any Milwaukee Road stuff so today Toys & Stuff will feature two different postcards. They both have the same artwork on the front - the Hiawatha #2 speeding down the rails - but the reverse is different on each.  Enjoy! Even my Wife Enjoy's it:)