Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Japan - Kyowa Toy Co. Boeing 727 TWA (WAS Japan 'A' - Boeing 727 TWA)

***UPDATE 2023-12-27***

I may have posted this several years ago but by gosh, if new info arrives then it's always best to set the record straight. A few months after posting airliner, I posted a Greyhound bus by Kiowa and the manufacturer's logo was the same. Unfortunately I never actually caught it and the error slipped by me unnoticed. Sooo, to set the record straight, this nifty little airliner has been identified as Kiowa Toy Co. of Japan

It's been over a year since I've posted an airliner - guess it's time to get back in the groove. Here's a nice one from a Japanese company I'm calling 'A' and measures 10 1/2" (26.cm) L x 8 3/8" (21.3cm) WS x 2 3/4" (7cm) H. The problem is, when looking at the logo on the aircraft I'm pretty certain it's not really an 'A' but a Japanese character. After visiting several good websites with many toy manufacturer logos, this one is simply not mentioned or shown. I'll figure it out. In the meantime - Enjoy!