Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Hanna-Barbera The Flintstones Action Playset Item #50352 by Boley

Well, it's Friday and it took awhile for me to find photos of anything Flintstone to post. Lately I've been using photos taken a long time ago that were meant to be posted sooner but somehow I got distracted and they never made the cut. This Barney-mobile from Boley was among a series of larger sized Flintstones toys I had bought some years back when first getting into toy collecting. I bought perhaps a dozen or so larger size toys until it struck me that it was the smaller size toys - aka Marx playset stuff - that I really enjoyed the most. Today's toy came I believe as part of a series of cars, figures, and if I'm not mistaken, a large size Town of Bedrock streetfront playset. The car measures 5" (12.7cm) L x 3 1/2" (8.9cm) H and fits quite well size-wise with the Mattel Flintmobile and Le Saber Tooth Motorized Cave Cars featured just a few weeks ago on Aug 23. The following photos are all I have left of this one though, the car having been sold some time ago. Enjoy!