Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Las Vegas NV,Moon,Bird's,Snow on MT.Charleston,Sheep MT. & 1 Picture of Geese passing Through 21 December 2013

Hello Everybody! Today was a Pretty Good Day for Picture's Got the Moon ;Snow in the Mountain,Bird's, than I heard a another Noise and looked up and seen Geese flying over our House it happened so fast that I got only one Picture of it and could not react that fast because I had the Camera on Tripod so I lifted it up and just took the Picture.I am still  Happy with that and got other Beautiful Picture's So Enjoy Have a Wonderful Day From The Berg's :)












Female House Finch






Black-eyed Junco



























As if to say, "who you lookin' at?"































Red wing Blackbird







Great tailed Grackle




Geese's down on the Bottom Love it Enjoy ! <3 :)


No comments:

Post a Comment