Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Banner Tractor - Blue HP

I thought I had posted this nifty '50s tractor by Banner back when the blog was started but I couldn't find it listed in my spreadsheet or by searching the blog. If it does in fact turn out to be a double post sorry! That being said w'eve been trying to cover some of these nice old toy vehicles from the '50s and '60s lately and me personally, I've had fun trying to remember if I had any of these as a kid. When it comes to the Banner toys quite frankly I just don't recall having these as a kid but I'm having fun getting them now. I hope to have some Processed Plastic cars and trucks ready to post before long as well as the complete American Dimestore series of cars and trucks which came out in 2005. Granted, toys from 2005 are not vintage but they were based on popular toy designs of the '50s so they have a distinct vintage 'feel' to them. Okay, let's take a look our Banner tractor in blue hard plastic (HP) from the early 1950s. Enjoy! Fritz and Bettina Berg













No comments:

Post a Comment