Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Ertl 1993 'Batman - Mask of The Phantasm' with Metal Catwoman Figure


As I was gettin' ready to do today's Batman post I caught myself nearly doing a repeat of a post done back in August. Apparently I'd forgotten to mark it down in my spreadsheet! Okay, so now what? It's been busy around here with the Holidays and all and little Melody has been sick so there really hasn't been much done in the photos department. Soooo, I decided to post a set from Ertl I got years ago which includes a Batman comic, metal figure of the Catwoman, and a collectible sticker. I've got a whole series of these and do have all the packages photographed but intended to break them open and do a more complete post on them. The Catwoman figure in this set is not the same one sold in 1992 (#2484 'Batman Returns' Catwoman) and blogged last year on August 11th. So until I crack these sets open and photograph them here's a preview. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina



















No comments:

Post a Comment