Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Marx - Marxville Accessories - Pt 12

I actually stopped collecting Marx accessories some years back. Only very occasionally do I pick up a piece. The collection is 'complete' in that my goal was to get at least one example of every plastic accessory they made for their O-gauge trains and I believe that goal was met. What I don't have is all the different types of packaging such as boxes or blister packs, or cards, etc., and in some cases I don't have any of the packaging. During this series of Marx accessories we've been posting you'll also notice metal accessories but those were never a main collecting thing for me and I definitely don't have all of them! In any case there's still much to post, still much to - Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina

Today's post brings you:

-Marx #1426 Crossing Signal w-Banjo
-Marx #1434 Overhead Double Track Signal Bridge
-Marx #1438 Crossing Gate
-Marx #1450 Automatic RR Diesel Fueling Station
-Marx #1456 Automatic Barrel Loader

Marx #1426 Crossing Signal w-Banjo







Marx #1434 Overhead Double Track Signal Bridge








Marx #1438 Crossing Gate


Marx #1450 Automatic RR Diesel Fueling Station










Marx #1456 Automatic Barrel Loader















No comments:

Post a Comment