Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Husky Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

I liked the movie Chitty Chitty Bang Bang but I loved the car. having always wanted a diecast version of some sort I broke down and got this Husky. I honestly don't know much about Husky but figured it might be smaller than 1/43 scale. I was right. At just under 3" (7.5cm) it's about 1/50 scale and the same size as the Post cereal premium Chitty's. I got this Husky version for a decent price although the windshield does have two breaks in it. There doesn't appear to be anything missing and the figures are there as well as the wings. Should this little fella have a complete set of front, back, and side wings or is t complete as is with just the side wings? Oh heck, it's a cool little thing and a nice addition to the fantasy car fleet.  Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina





























Comparison shot of the Husky and Post cereal premium versions




2 comments:

  1. There are two yellow stabilizer Wings one for the front and one for the rear they are missing your car is in pretty good shape though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These tend to get pricey and always seem to be missing parts - often times it's the figures. If I remember I got mine at a reasonable price - but at the risk of missing pieces.

      Delete