Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Papo Dragon

There for many a year I was into collecting dragons and ended up posting a whole bunch here on the blog but the collecting and posting have slowed down, but as The Cave clean-out continues and I uncover some of these buried treasures I'll get pics and post them. The dragon featured today is by Papo from 2005 that I bought at Michael's Craft Store and it appeared to be just the right size to use with Marx castle playsets or perhaps Britains knights. It measures 5 3/4" (14.60cm) L x 5 5/8" (14.28cm) wingspread x 4" (10.16cm) H and is a flexible vinyl plastic. I like that it's belching fire and is in attack mode - the perfect antagonist for little plastic knights and their soon to be roasted steeds! Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina


















No comments:

Post a Comment