Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Lemax Set#32110 2013 3 Figures - Vampires

I like Lemax. They always come up with cool figures, buildings, and accessories. Unfortunately I don't have room for all their stuff but I can pick up a few things here and there. This trio of ghoulish vampires is a good example. Each one is so nattily dressed and is holding a goblet of blood! eeew Okay, for the more squeamish out there, perhaps they're enjoying a little rose' wine - yeah, that's it, red wine - deep red wine - suitable for blood soup bwa hahaha 

The one with the top hat doesn't remind me of anyone in particular, unless perhaps Barnabas Collins, but the lady vampire certainly is reminiscent of Morticia Addams and the one with the cane reminds me of Count Dracula. Top Hat = 2 3/4" (6.98cm) H Morticia = 2 1/2" (6.35cm) H The Count = 2 5/8" (6.66cm) H. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina






Vampire Treffen
with an unwelcome visitor hovering overhead



No comments:

Post a Comment