Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Election Day Moon

Well, for better or for worse the presidential election here in the States is over and I'm ready to just get on with life again. I said the other day that Bettina was still busy taking pics but just hasn't wanted to post anything on the blog so I'll try to post what I can for her. Here's a couple of shots of yesterday's Moon, The .GIF she made herself. Apparently Google photos has a 'GIF making option where in you can load something like -to-92 photos and it will generate the file for you. In the past Google would do this automatically as part of it's 'Auto Awesome' feature. I haven't yet tried it but I will when the urge hits. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina



2 comments:

  1. I love that GiF Ed! Big congrats to Bettina! Looks superb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's cool huh?! I'll tell Bettina you liked it! Thanx Woodsy

      Delete