Pages

Monday, December 19, 2016

2016 Harry London Christmas Candy Tin - Harry London Chocolate Shop

I think it's time to start a few Christmas-themed posts. I stopped buying holiday cookie and candy tins back in 2013. In 2014 the grandbaby was born and there wasn't money or interest in acquiring any more. That changed this year a little as finances became a tad bit better and these were spotted in a local store. I remember my first foray into buying holiday tins when, in 2011 I saw a set at Big Lots. I thought the designs were so cool, but as cool as the tins were that's how awful the cookies within tasted. Thankfully the tins were really nice, because I actually ended up throwing out some of the cookies! Thankfully, over the years the tin contents have improved.

This year's batch of tins is an entirely different story from those I bought back in '11. In these you'll find some great tasting confections by Harry London. The only cookies I wasn't crazy about were the truffles and that's only because I'm not a big fan of truffles. I mean, they're okay and I'll eat truffle flavored stuff but it's not high on my list of fun eats, so that's not any kind of dis on Harry London, just an observation on my personal tastes. Overall, the candies in these boxes were great!

There were five different tins offered in three sizes. The Harry London Chocolate Shop featured today measures 5 3/4" (14.60cm) W at roof x 3 1/2" (8.89cm) D at roof x 8" (20.32cm) H. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina

Here we see the representative sizes


'Caramel Presents' - yum, gooey goodness in a beautiful tin!















No comments:

Post a Comment