Pages

Monday, April 3, 2017

Solido 1/43 Scale Diecast Lionelville Police 1948 Chrysler Windsor

Hooray! This is it - the last one of our series on Lionel City / Lionelville diecast cars and trucks. We covered 18 sets with 24 items; cars, trucks, trailers, airplanes. Now I know there's a ton of cars and trucks out there in the wide world that I didn't even touch but really, I stopped collecting these over a dozen years ago and I'm just fine with what I have. Truth be told a bunch of these started making there way to fleaBay and other on-line sales. For the most part the Lioneville stuff will stay and the Lionel City stuff will go. 'Linelville' fits in nicely with the 'Marxville' and 'Plasticville' themes.

This last offering is a real nice 1948 Chrysler Windsor Police Squad Car made in 03-88. That's the marking molded on the bottom of the chassis and one I'm assuming is the production date - could be wrong though. It measures 4 13/16" (12.21cm) L x 1 5/8" (4.12cm) W x 1 5/8" (4.12cm) H and is a very deep blue, deeper I would say than Navy Blue. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina






















No comments:

Post a Comment