Pages

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

First Response Replicas 1:43 Scale Diecast 1941 C.M.St.P. & P. Ford Two Door Sedan


Made in 2007 by Accu-Spec Sales & Manufacturing for First Response Replicas, this Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul & Pacific (C.M.St.P. & P. - aka The Milwaukee Road) Railroad staff car is a terrific addition to my fleet of vehicles and trains lettered generally for Wisonsin or the Milwaukee Road in some way, shape, or form.  It was my goal earlier in the year to start photographing more of my diecast vehicles but as always happens with me I got sidetracked - and you can bet there's gonna be more side roads taken here before long!! Ya know, I don't have GPS - not on my cell phone (which BTW is the cheapest piece of crap on the market, just short of two tin cans tethered together by a string), not in my car, no where, no how. But not having a GPS over the years has allowed me to get lost and see some innerestin' sights. Whenever I do things like that I tell Bettina, "We're takin' the 25¢ tour!" LOL Anyway, I hope you liked taking this 25¢ tour of First Response's CMStP&P Ford Two Door Sedan. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina




























First Response C.M.St.P. & P. staff car with Road Champs Wisconsin State Patrol car



No comments:

Post a Comment