Pages

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Elicor 1/43 Scale Diecast 1932 Ford Police Squad Car

Yup, it's been another slow spell here on the blog but I've been trying to photograph, package, and list toys on eBay (seller: marxtoynut). With little room to move out in The Cave many things are going - some of which have never been opened, the sad state of mind of a collector I'm afraid, "oooooh, shiny baubel, must buy!" LOL Well, I've taken a good hard look at what I like and what I've bought and figured out most everything can go. Trouble is there's not a lot of time any more for me to devote to selling so I do what I can.

Here's a little 'baubel' I came across in a box which I think I'll keep - for now at least. It's a terrific 1932 Ford Police Squad Car from Elicor. I've had a couple of Elicor vehicles in my collection but never really got into collecting them. This was a purchase from my "must buy everything diecast" days back in the mid-to-late '90s. It measures 4" L x 1 1/2" W x 1 5/8" H. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina



















No comments:

Post a Comment