Pages

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Marx Miniature Knights and Castle Playset - Pt 3

This final post for the Marx Miniature Knights and Castle playset includes the figures and accessories which came with the set.

My normal modus operandi is to take a series of photos for each individual pose, but quite frankly I jus didn't have time to do that. Perhaps I'll be able to do it sometime in the future. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina











 I'm not sure how many of the little balls came with the set originally: 6? 8? I only have one. The Marx catapult was produced in a couple of different sizes for other castle playsets






I believe the original set came with six pine trees. In my box there was a broken stump and one lone piece to a sixth tree. I remember when I first broke into HO scale model railroading and ended up with a bunch these soft plastic modular trees. At the time they just looked too funky for scale model work and I quickly discarded them for more 'realistic' looking trees.




No comments:

Post a Comment