Pages

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Ferrero Kinder Freude Kinder Surprise Egg WAS - Unk Mfr - Plastic Flintstones Flivver

*************************NEW INFO ADDED 22 Mar 2018********************

I found the paperwork for this toy out in The Cave and now know it to be one of the large series Kinder Surprise Egg toys by Ferrero




Another of my almost forgotten Flintstones toys is this nicely done plastic Flivver with figures of Fred and Wilma in the seat. I bought this years ago loose, without packaging and have absolutely no clue as to who makes it. It is 4 3/4" (12.06cm) L x 3 1/8" (7.03cm) W x 3 5/8" (9.20cm) H with a printed paper top. This along with a bunch of my other Flintstones toys is now listed on eBay (seller: marxtoynut). Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina



















The Styroam background was saved from my old Flintstones and The Town of Bedrock train layout featured here in 2011. It has broken a couple of times and I keep re-gluing it because I still like it and use it occassionally






No comments:

Post a Comment