Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Britains DSG (Argentina) 54mm WWII German Infantry - Old Afrika Korps - Pt 1 Fig No. 852

I like these figures from the latest iteration of Britains, those made under license in Argentina by Britains DSG. The six figure set I'll be featuring over the next few days was originally produced by Britains back in the day as Afrika Korps figures as part of their Deetail line. 'DSG' now offers them painted in a variety of uniform schemes and the ones I chose were simply done up as WWII German infantry. All the bases are plastic with no lettering underneath but I have been told that metal bases are available upon request. I'm okay with the plastic but the heft of metal bases may be of consideration when playing with these figures. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina

















No comments:

Post a Comment